Hey there, how are you? Its been really awhile. It's funny how things has become isn't it? Well if you even care. I thought as time goes by I would be over it but it didnt work. It was still there. You were stuck in my mind throughout the day until I fall asleep. Get out of there please? Its a terrible feeling. I started telling the whole world about what happened between us. Such a bad habit. No one gets it. They didnt see the need of why it has to be this way. It was unnecessary. But it happened anyway.

I watched a film called 'Before we go' it's by Chris Evans. It was a very simple storyline but so much nostalgic feeling behind it. But maybe thats how it is when you like somebody. Watching any romance movie makes you think of that person I guess. But it did remind me of us, nothing much but so much conversation going on. Just stories after stories. Its pretty good movie though the rating was bad. Lol.. I thought you might like the soundtrack, theres pretty good ones worth to download. You can check them on youtube theres a playlist. 'Before we go soundtrack' I thought you might appreciate them.

I really want to have a good chat with you. I have been hanging out with many friends but nothing compares to having a conversation with you. Sounds like I'm doomed. I miss you. But I wouldn't look for you anymore until you do. Well if you ever remember me. You don't want me to annoy your peaceful life anyway. I apologise for being a nuisance. It sucks we cant even be acquaintance now. Anyway, I still keep you in my every prayer.

Even though I was mad and said all those mean things about you. Youre probably pissed off but to be honest, those things I think you are but it never changed how I felt for you. In fact it's probably why I was fond for you. No ones perfect. But if thats not who realy arw why didnt you prove to me that you're not. Why didnt you show me that you do care right? Maybe I'm blinded but if I am I rather be blind forever.


Hope we could have a meal someday in the future, idiot.


26.01.16