Everything was in placed.
Everything was meant to be.

Meant to be.
It wasnt just a saying but the truth.
It had to turn ugly into order to become beautiful.
In my perspective everything was perfect, it was everything I wanted.
But God saw, saw what could be better. He saw what that is perfect in His eyes and not in mine.
I blame the mess but it's was 'uglily beautifully' made.
He turn it upside down to transfigure it to be even more beautiful.
A beauty I have not known of but to lean and trust in Him in it.

He saw what I couldnt see.
He knew what I couldnt understand.

But I will lean into it.

Because this ugly mess isnt really a mess, it's work of beauty.
A process while the beauty will be born.
During this process of waiting it's a stage of development, a stage to grow and be better.

In order to be on par with the beauty that lies ahead.

Suddenly God has opened my eyes to another level of understanding.

Everything made sense.

'Leave it to me to work on him.'

Yes, the more impossible it seems the greater the miracle would be.

'God chooses to cut into my ungrateful heart to make me whole.'
For something to be beautiful it has to be destructed and construct again in new growth. Pain is just a part of it.
Just like a muscle that has to tear to grow and develop into a more beautiful structure.

Thank you Lord.


03.12.16