Sometimes we just get worry over things that aren't that bad or
I should say, I just get worry over things that aren't that bad.
I over think things too much sometimes. too much. It actually kills me inside.
I feel like an old lady going over and over again about one small little situation. One small mistake I call it which actually, nothing. We people.    Correction. I.
I am absolutely crazy.
My mind is like... I keep talking to myself...

In the end.
I should just leave my troubles to
My friend.
My love.
My provider.
My hope.
My father.
My strength.
My freedom.
My healer.
My God.
He's everything.
And He's everything I need.

Even when everyone leaves.
He will still be there smiling to me telling me leave it me and I'll give you rest.

So, I, Rachel, should stop worrying all the time but leave everything to Him.


Called out to him talk to Him like a friend,
He's there,
You'll be surprise.

Give it a try, reader.

(:

xoxo