Looks like things are going to change so soon,
come to think about it I'm not ready at all.
But I don't want this to be like one of those lip service thing going on,
don't want that some routine again and again.
The doubts, disappointments, worries, etc.



I don't want this year to end,
I feel like perter pan.
wow, it actually rhymes 

One of those moment when we just sit there and daydream and think about yourself.
Gosh, what I've become.
It's the most weirdest wrong feeling I have.
Or feelings?
Imma disgusting person.
LOL?
So easily affected,
control,
felt,
move.

Stupid.

Ha.

Ha.

Ha!

Ha?




People can actually do that?
Idk.


Maybe I'm just lost.
Don't know where I have to stand.
Or maybe I just never picked it.
I mean how am I suppose to pick?
It's so easy, but confusing.

I hate it.
Why do we need this anyway?
Why do we need to feel this way?

Somethings are created and we just don't have a clue about it.
Example, why am I here?
Probably I'll be someone who will meant somebody in their life.
Their helper and friend in time of need.
We all have a role to play.


Maybe one day someone out there will also make me feel like a actually exist.